Private English Tutor (Part-Time) for KoreansPosted by Filipino Jobs Online
Some Koreans studying English in the Philippines are looking for highly qualified English tutors.
- Teach Koreans English 2 or 3 times per week, and it’s 2 or 3 hours for each time. The location varies from their houses or nearby cafes. Depends on the students.
- Some students are really bad English speakers, whereas some are pretty good and just want to polish their skills.
- It’s mostly speaking. Not really technical grammar (like present participle and stuff like that).
- Rate ranges from Php150 to Php250 per hour, depending on how qualified the tutor is.
- Students range from elementary student to college student.
- Location (most students are located in Manila and Cebu. Specify where in Manila or Cebu)
- Degree, year graduated, school/university. Students are welcome
- Email address
- Phone number (for initial evaluation if your English is acceptable before recommending you to the students).
Send email with the requirements to songjs1 [at] yahoo [dot] com
You will be contacted directly by the student who needs your service.
Note: This job posting might not be available anymore. Visit the main page at http://filipinojobsonline.com for the latest job listing