Home-based Online English Tutor Part-Time
UNHOOP Philippines is a newly established online English school and is currently looking for individuals who are highly capable of teaching English to Japanese students
- To teach basic English grammar lessons through a video conferencing device.
- To be able to deal with students from different levels and with different age groups.
- To be able assess the level of the students.
- To be able to prepare and design lesson plans that will cater to the needs of the students.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any course but Education/Engineering are preferred
- College students are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to ATTEND TRAININGS in Makati City.
- 10 Part-Time and Contract position available.
- Knowledgeable in the English grammar
- Has an American / neutral accent
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Punctual / MUST HAVE great time management skills
- With teaching experience is an advantage but not a must
- Can speak Japanese is also an advantage
Schedule ( can choose between 2 shifts)
- 6PM-11PM or 7PM-12MN, 5 days a week (which SHOULD include at least one day on the weekend)
- 6PM-11PM or 7PM-12MN, weekends only
- Send in your resume with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.